Ntegrity is a full-service provider of quality aviation parts and comprehensive supply chain services.
- Aircraft sourcing and dismantlement
- FAA certification and documentation
- Overhaul and repair management
- Custom engineering solutions
- Inventory packaging, tracking, and warehousing
- Worldwide distribution – sales and shipping
- 24 / 7 AOG Response Team
Ntegrity has certified vendor relationships with the Original Equipment Manufacturers such as Bombardier and Gulfstream while maintaining direct contact with Aircraft Operators all over the world.
- Over 30 aircraft types approved to be dismantled by the FAA 145 repair station.
- Follow AFRA eco-friendly dismantlement and recycling procedures.
- 95,700 sq ft maintenance facility and hangar.
- 13,400 sq ft warehouse available for on-site parts storage.
- 570,000 sq ft tarmac available for outside aircraft storage.
We have the necessary ground support equipment to support projects as well as fully trained mechanics and warehousing staff with access to full
set of tooling for all aircraft on the Certification’s list.
- Bombardier – CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ900, Global Express, Challenger 300, Lear 45 & 60
- Embraer – 120, 135, 140, 145, 170, 175, 190, 195
- Gulfstream – GIV, GV
- Airbus – A300, A310, A319, A320, A321 and A330
- Boeing – 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777
- Engines – JT3, JT8, JT9, PW120, PW2037, PW2040, PW 4000, IAE 2500 series, RR Tay 651, RR RB-211 and RR AE 3007
Expert market knowledge on aircraft types, pre-negotiated overhaul and repair contracts drives acquisition costs down to be passed on to the customers.
We are a committed partner to help you solve your operational requirements while lowering your costs with no compromise quality.